I wanted to spruce up my “home office” (corner of the basement) a little, and occurred to me that I already have 45 pictures that I love, all ready to be framed and hung! Here’s how you can do the same thing.
You will need:
- a new backup copy of MAZE (If you don’t already have a backup copy, order two copies. What’s wrong with you.)
- 8″ x 10″ frames (up to 45)
- white paper
What to do:
- Check to make sure you have three copies of MAZE. Put two of them in a safe place and take a deep breath. Yes, you are going to be cutting up a book! And not just any book – MAZE! It’s okay, you’re allowed. I give you permission.
- Decide which rooms you want to frame. I chose 19 because I liked the idea of having Manson yelling at me to get out of the way while I’m working and 35 because it’s spoooooky.
- Carefully cut the pages out. Stay as close to the gutter as you can. You may prefer to rip the pages out as I did. If you do this, make sure there’s a good crease so the page will rip cleanly. Then you can use the scissors to clean up the ripped edge.
- Put the pages in your frames. The pages don’t fit an 8″ x 10″ frame perfectly, so you will need to cut a piece of white paper to go behind the MAZE page. My frames came with inserts with white backs and I used those. You may need to fiddle a bit to make sure the room is centred in the frame.
- Close up your frames and hang your pics. Enjoy!